GROW BIG OR GO HOME
Online Course with Lizzy Okoro
GET INSTANT ACCESS
Over half a million new businesses are started each year. Half will fail. So what does it take to see success?
That was the question I asked myself a few years ago when I was struggling to see success with my dream business, Bunch Magazine. I launched thinking I would be an overnight success and instead I launched to...crickets. I tried again, releasing the second issue of my magazine. More crickets + tumbleweeds. Then a few months later, I released issue three aaaaaand...you guessed it: crickets+tumbleweeds+total frustration. They say that if you build it, they will come. So what happens when they DON'T come?
I decided to not give up.
Instead, I spent the next several months devising a plan to turn my business around. That plan resulted in the following:
- The next issue I released sold out in 4 weeks
- The magazine got picked up by the biggest magazine distributor in North America (they're the ones who place magazines on newsstands and in stores)
- Our Instagram account went from adding 10 followers a day (on a good day!) to adding over 70 followers a day (on a slow day!)
- I received press coverage from outlets like the Huffington Post
- I received $20,000 from Urban Outfitters and Squarespace
- I started to book *paid* speaking gigs locally and across the country in places like Philadelphia and New York City
The beauty of it was that this wasn't a one-time occurrence: I was able to replicate my success for consulting clients. Like Imani:
I reached out to Lizzy because I have a start-up lifestyle brand SWAJE and needed help with creating opportunity and partnerships for my company. Lizzy went above and beyond to help me build a business document that gave me action steps, templates and resources to move forward with, and the return on those tools has been successful thus far and building. Most importantly she really listened to what it was that I needed, she delivered and made me feel like we were a team getting this done. She's not only a business consultant, but she is rooting for you to succeed, what a great person to have in your corner!
-Imani Quinn, SWAJE
Why Join Grow Big or Go Home?
I meet people weekly who all have the same struggle: growing their business. These people are small business owners, freelancers, creatives, side hustlers, coaches and consultants. They know they're talented, they know they have a great idea and they're all frustrated by the slow growth or in some cases, no growth. They don't want to give up on their dream but many of them are one more rejection from throwing in the towel and calling it a day.
If you were nodding your head while reading that: this course is for you.
The Grow Big or Go Home course includes:
- 4 weeks of step-by-step video lessons
- A private Facebook Group
- Live group calls with Lizzy
The step-by-step course will include:
- How to increase press coverage
- Marketing on a shoestring budget
- Mindset reset to push past fear and execute your goals
- How to land the RIGHT customers and clients who will pay you what you're worth, no matter the industry
- The S.U.C.K. method that instantly helped me save time, save money and increase sales!
- How to work social media to increase sales (not just popularity!)
What happens when I enroll?
All four weeks of video content are delivered to you all at once. You are able to review the lessons at your own pace, you can go as fast or slow as you'd like. However, I highly encourage you to try to complete the course according to the four week schedule. There will be a calendar with deadlines to keep you on track! The course is also formatted as a four week class so that you can move along with other people in the Facebook Group. Weekly group calls will be a time for you to receive personalized feedback and will typically hyper focus on the goals that need to be accomplished each week.
Do I have lifetime access?
You sure do!
Will this course be offered again?
For the time being, the answer is no. I plan to only hold this class once and will possibly offer it in another format. I am starting a second company and will be unable to hold the class beyond 2017. In other words, act fast!